Aircraft built or restored by The Vintage Aviator team
The Vintage Aviator team built this legendary plane, manufacturing most parts from scratch!
The Vintage Aviator had the opportunity to restore and accurately renovate the Fokker DVII from the 1966 film “The Blue Max”.
In early 1916, the Sopwith Experimental Department under the Sopwith Aviation Company decided to build an entirely new design – a triplane.
The manufacture of a fully working SE5a at The Vintage Aviator.
The Re8 was a two-seater biplane that was originally built as a replacement for the vulnerable and outmoded Be2.
The Be2 (Bleriot Experimental) Aircraft and its later models.
The F2B otherwise known as the Bristol Fighter or the "Brisfit" was one of the most popular two-seater fighters of the first world war.
Used by the British and French to counter the fokker “eindecker“ scourge in 1916